No. of Floors: 25
17111 BISCAYNE BLVD, NORTH MIAMI BEACH FL 33160
Marina Palms Residences
NOTABLE FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Situated on a picturesque peninsula that backs up to a tranquil nature preserve
- Panoramic views from Downtown Miami to Sunny Isles Beach and out to the Atlantic Ocean
- In the lobby, PrÄna, by esteemed American sculptor Mark Castator, an original installation in sinuous black steel, flanked by grand, ornamental screens, all commissioned especially for The Reserve
- Rich Italian Calacatta finishes throughout
- Custom chandeliers in the lobby and the main elevator vestibule
- At nearly half an acre, the pool deck is ideal for intimate lounging or large social gatherings
- Expansive, 3,200 SF resort-style pool
- Curated artwork and installations throughout the social spaces
- Outdoor nature lounge
- Herb garden
- Butterfly garden
- Sunrise Brazilian wood yoga deck directly at the waterâ€™s edge
- Childrenâ€™s outdoor Play Zone
- Building-wide aromatherapy program individualized for each social space
- Poolside summer kitchen with rodizio-style outdoor grilling terrace
- Dog walking trail
Wellness club for yoga, pilates, spinning and the pursuit of healthful living
The Reserve house car, a black Rolls-Royce Ghost, for luxuriant jaunts around the neighborhood
On-site bicycle share service with custom beach cruisers
Kidsâ€™ Club â€“ Planned Saturday morning activities with a fun specialist
Unexpected delights â€“ impromptu surprises for residents to enjoy, from chocolate fountains to temporary art exhibits, to refreshing poolside treats
JOIN THE MARINA PALMS BOAT CLUB,
WHERE EVERY DAY IS AN ADVENTURE.
Nothing complements the South Florida lifestyle quite like getting out on the water. As a Marina Palms resident, you have the unprecedented option of upgrading your life on the water with a membership in the residents-only Marina Palms Boat Club.
- Gather the kids and head out for an afternoon of adventure on the water.
- Take an evening sunset cruise around the bay to unwind.
- Schedule a morning shing trip and take advantage of your proximity to some of the best angling in the region.
- Head out with friends for an afternoon of swimming, sun and fun on one of the many nearby sand bars.The Marina Palms Boat Club offers countless ways to make the most of your waterfront lifestyleâ€“ from cruising and shing to swimming, snorkeling and more.
Gorgeous corner unit, overlooking direct bay and marina, with top of the line upgrades. Electric sheers, drop ceilings, 2 parking's assigned and 1 storage. at The Reserve at Marina Palms, luxury building with endless amenities, Club room, billiards,
Beautiful 2 bedroom 2 bath apartment overlooking bay and marina at The Reserve at Marina Palms (South Tower). Modern, clean and completely finished with imported closets and 36 x 36 white marble throughout. The Reserve at Marina Palms has great ameni